Entrepreneurial Performance Management and Information Technology, 7.5 credits
- The course has a focus on information systems in support of entrepreneurial initiatives and innovations management.
- Performance management solutions - themes, concepts and challenging issues
- Performance management in an information provision perspective
- Performance management solutions - extensions and deployment
- Performance management and information provision solutions evaluation and impact on organizations
- Performance management in relation to entrepreneurial innovations and initiatives in various enterprises.
Education level: Second cycle
Passed courses 180 credits in first cycle, at least 90 credtis within the major subject Computer Engineering and 22,5 credtis Matehmatics